Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The thinking thing



I do that a lot these days - "the thinking thing". I am watching people at a streetcrossing. People don't seem to be awake. Watch that guy! He did not even notice the girl on the bike. His eyes are focused on something only he himself can see. The taxidriver skipped the red light, somebody on the other side was waving at him. I don't know. It seems to me we are living in a world filled with zombies, maybe I am one myself. Just walking the same paths and talking the same things day after day after day.

What will happen to the man that one day wakes up out of this deathlike life. I want to find out! I am going to wake up and take a stroll through this land of shadows. I just wish there was somebody to hold on to. Somebody to hold my hand.

No comments: